A special note for those who marked their calendars based on details published in recent print versions of Haddonfield Today.
The Civic Association changed the original date of its Board of Commissioners Candidate Forum from Monday, April 19 to Monday, April 12.
It changed the original start time from 7pm to 8pm.
And, to accommodate the large number of questions it received fom the community, it recently changed the end time from 9:30pm to 10pm.
SO … Monday, April 12 from 8 to 10pm.
To see the forum live on Zoom, you must register in advance. Go HERE.
Candidates will explain why they are running or seeking re-election. They will discuss their platform and answer questions submitted in advance.
The forum will be moderated by a representative from the League of Women Voters.
1. The forum will start with a minute-and-a-half opening statement by each candidate.
2. A question-and-answer period will follow.
3. If a question is directed to a particular candidate, s/he will have a minute and a half to respond. The other candidates will have the opportunity to respond, and will have one minute to do so.
4. Candidates may decline to answer questions.
5. If a question is directed to all candidates, or if the moderator decides the question should be answered by all candidates, each candidate will have one minute to respond.
6. Each candidate will have a minute-and-a-half for a closing statement.
7. The statements and answers will be timed by a League of Women Voters member.