Skip to content
- Tuesday, May 25 at 7:30pm — Board of Commissioners reorganization meeting
- Friday, May 14 — Municipal clerk undertakes the canvas of votes.
- Thursday, May 13 — Deadline for Board of Elections to receive mail-in ballots postmarked on or before May 11
- Tuesday, May 11 from 6am to 8pm — Election
- Tuesday, May 11 at 7:30pm — Board of Commissioners meeting
- Tuesday, May 11 — Deadline for registered voters to mail mail-in ballots:
- Haddonfield Post Office closes at 5pm
- Bellmawr Post Office closes at 6pm
- Bellmawr Post Office mail boxes final collection at 9pm
- Monday, May 10 at 3pm — Deadline for registered voters to apply in-person for a mail-in ballot.
- Wednesday, May 5 — Camden County Clerk mails sample ballots.
- Tuesday, May 4 — Deadline for registered voters to apply to receive a mail-in ballot by mail:
Thursday, April 22 — Republican Club Forum, on Zoom. Tuesday, April 20 — Deadline for residents to register to vote: Saturday, April 17 from 9am to 12n — Meet the Candidates (all except Raiczyk) at Jersey Java. Monday, April 12 from 8 to 10pm — Civic Association Forum, on Zoom. Monday, March 29 — Camden County Clerk begins to mail mail-In ballots. Monday, March 29 from 5:30 to 7pm — Meet the Candidates (Puff, Roche, Rusc) at Snowden Parking Lot. Thursday, March 18 at 3pm — Drawing for ballot positions. Monday, March 8 — Deadline for candidates to submit nomination petitions