To check if you are already registered to vote in New Jersey, go HERE.
To register to vote in New Jersey, you must:
- Be a United States citizen.
- Be at least 17 years old, though you may not vote until you have reached the age of 18.
- Be a resident of the county for 30 days before the election.
- Be a person not serving a sentence of incarceration as the result of a conviction of any indictable offense under the laws of New Jersey or another state or of the United States.
- Complete a Voter Registration Application and/or Party Affiliation Form, available HERE. The form also is available in Room 101 of the Borough Hall, 242 Kings Highway East, Haddonfield.
Completed forms may be submitted to the Borough Clerk at the Borough Hall or mailed or delivered to the Camden County Board of Elections, Elections and Archive Center, 100 University Court, Blackwood NJ 08012. Regular hours: Weekdays from 8:30am to 4:30pm.
The deadline to register to vote for the General Election on Tuesday, November 3 is Tuesday, October 13. (The Camden County Board of Elections will remain open later than its regular 4:30pm closing time on that date.)